CBAs provide the perfect opportunity for teachers and teacher-librarians to collaborate for student success. Here are resources developed by teachers and teacher-librarians to assist with implementation of the CBAs and with staff development.
Training: If you are in need of a trainer or have questions, contact a Assessment Educator in your region. If you have questions about the resources on our pages or would like to see a resource added, contact Trish Henry, CBA trainer and WLMA webmaster at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Writing Tools: Includes timeline generators, citation makers, thesis builders
- Constitutional Principals and Democratic Ideals (Word doc)
- Democratic Ideals (ppt) Includes visual representation of each ideal that can be used at any level.
- Democratic Ideals (Word doc)
- Posters - Cultural, Economic, Geographic, Political, Psychological, Sociology
- CBA examples and grade specific resources: Go to the elementary, middle school, or high school pages for shared examples.
- List of Primary Source Documents and their lexiles
- "Teaching the Tools of the History Trade: A special History Lab curriculum unit, "Tools" will help you introduce the wide range of historical evidence found in museums, archives and even our homes. Incorporating activities such as exhibit development, investigation techniques, and historical literacy, this print unit is available free by request
- Check the links listed under Social Studies on the left for primary sources and more.
RCW 28A.230.095 This is the text of the assessment law that we reviewed during the PowerPoint.